Now in its second year, the leading event for wearables, IOT and smart technology – WTS USA, will return to the Santa Clara Convention Centre on the 4th & 5th October 2016.
The event effectively offers 3 shows in one – The Wearable Technology Show, IOT Connect and AR/VR Show – showcasing the very latest prototypes, innovation and thinking from the world of connected technology. Over the two days, the expected 2,000 visitors will hear from some of the biggest names in technology, sports, automotive, design and business in a five stream conference track. The conference will feature
- Keynote Stage – featuring cutting edge innovation and thought leading presentations.
- Wearable Disrupt – covering innovations in product and user applications, healthcare, performance sports, smart textiles and sensor technology.
- IOT Connect – a high level conference looking at the IOT economy, including connected cars, cities and data security.
- AR/VR – one of the fastest growing areas of connected technology.
- Digital Healthcare – product and user applications and the future of healthcare.
Among the 150 speakers at the show will be; Al Guido, President of the San Francisco 49ers, Arlette Hart, CSO of the FBI, Dr Jonathan Reichental, CIO, City of Palo Alto, as well as speakers from Facebook, Google, Under Armour and Fitbit.
Alongside the conference there will be a dedicated expo, featuring some of the most innovative companies operating in Silicon Valley and across the globe, from startups through to more established companies.
John Weir, event director for WTS USA, comments “We are delighted to be bringing WTS USA back to Santa Clara in 2016 and absolutely delighted that we have such a stellar lineup of speakers agreeing to take part. Anyone attending the show will get a unique insight into the latest developments in connected technology and get the opportunity to hear from some of the biggest names in the world of technology, sports and the internet of things.”
Registration is now open for press and public tickets – http://bit.ly/2b8eXin