Put the power in the hoddie with the Power Hoodie from Jansport
The jacket holds your iPod in a protective inner pocket, while the fabric keypad on the Puffer Jacketâ€™s chest gives you full access to the iPodâ€™s features.
The Power Hoodie has a cord management feature neatly stores your headphone wires. The jacket is compatible with the video iPod, regular iPod, iPod nano, and iPod mini.
Full feature list of the Power Hoodie:
- LiveWire+â„¢ Wearable electronics offering full, remote control of your iPodÂ®
- LiveWire technology with a plus – complete iPodÂ® control
- Controls the iPodÂ® without having to take it out of the jacket
- Soft-fabric key pad integrated into jacket chest
- Five-button command of all iPodÂ® features, includling volume, forward, reverse, pause, and play
- Power-off button extends precious battery life, while other systems just dampen the volume
- Dual-port connection for compatability with any generation iPodÂ®
- Water-resistant softshell fabric
- Soft double faced fleece interior
- Kanga pockets
- Center Back: 27 1/2â€³
- Fabric: Softshell with smooth face and brushed back of contrast color / Fiber (38% polyester / 36% nylon / 6% Elastane) / Water resistant finish on face
The Power Hoodieâ€™s are available for men and women in a range of different sizes and colors and cost around $140. You can order online from Zappos.com
The Power Hoodie is so cool, get yours before theyâ€™re gone!