Wearable Electronic takes center stage during the upcoming IFAI Expo 2007 from Oct. 3-5, 2007, in Las Vegas, USA.
IFAI stands for Industrial Fabrics Association International and is the most important textile industry event of 2007.
Especially interesting for us is the E-Textiles symposium which is part of IFAI. This symposium will have prominent speakers from the Wearable Electronic field and talk about topics like:
- Integrating Glow Skin Active Illumination Systems into Apparel
- Market Opportunities for Smart Fabrics
- Flexible Batteries for Smart Fabrics
- A Crash Course in Electronics for Textile Professionals
- Lessons Learned from the Market
and concludes with a panel discussion on Market Timing for Smart Textiles.
Everyone interested and/or working in the field of Wearable Electronic, E-Textiles, Smart Fabrics should make sure this event is on his/her agenda.
For more info about this event, check out the Website of IFAI.