180s has just released two new additions to their 07/08 line of earwarmers. The TEC Stretch and TEC Fleece (shown to the left) are brand new for this winter season. Both models come equipped with built-in headphones. Previous models allowed you to insert your own headphones into the earwarmers. Now for the first time they are selling the earwarmers with integrated headphones. The earwarmers with integrated headphones cost $40. Cheaper models are offered without integrated headphones and cost $25.
TEC Earwarmer Specs:
- Behind-the-head design.
- Built in stereo headphones with detachable cord.
- Compatible with all MP3 players.
- Works with hats, helmets and glasses.
- Adjustable, click to fit design.
- Collapsible for easy storage in pocket, purse, brief case or glove compartment.
- One size fits all.
TEC Earwarmer Technical Info:
- Tec Fleece with Headphonesâ„¢ (Smart Construction)
Outer Shell: Breathable, wind and water-resistant PolartecÂ® Classic 200 shell delivers superior thermal insulation and moisture management. Dual Insulation: ThermoliteÂ® Active insulation combined with a layer of Windkillâ„¢ fleece traps heat, providing thermal retention in a low loft, lightweight construction. Next-to-Skin: Breathable, highly wicking Dri-LexÂ® is soft and silky with AegisÂ® anti-bacterial/microbial odor controlling finish.
- Outer Shell (100% Polyester)
- Insulation (100% Polyester)
- Next-to-Skin (84% Polyester, 16% Spandex)
- Driver Unit (40mm dia)
- Max Input Capability (100mW)
- Nominal Impedance (32 Ohms)
- Sensitivity (105dB/1mW)
- Magnet (Neodymium)
- Cord Length (5ft)