Adidas first launched the Adidas_1, its intelligent cushioning was revolutionary. Now Adidas just launched another interesting shoe, the +F50 TUNIT. The Adidas +F50 TUNIT is a modular soccer shoe that will allow its wearer to customize their own shoe.
The new boot consists of three interchangeable components:
- The Upper
- The Chassis
- The Studs
Each component features different styles and functions. The wearer can combine the components to build the ultimate soccer shoe custom built for their feet and playing style. You can also adjust the shoes to different terrains and weather conditions.
+F50 TUNIT Technology
- The lightweight Chassis provides reduced weight through less material usage. This chassis also features the ClimaCoolÂ® upper. This chassis weighs 75gr.
- The Comfort Chassis provides additional comfort, cushioning and shock absorption at high pressure points, such as the heel and the forefoot ball area. This chassis weighs 84gr.
- The Orthopaedic Chassis features reductions in the sock liner to allow the usage of personal orthopaedic in-socks.
- The specially developed adiHex micro fibre is thin, soft and strong. The use of this unique material allows adidas to produce a very lightweight, yet highly resistant performance boot. The end result: a stunning looking, incredible durable, very comfortable and easy to maintain football boot.
- ClimaCoolÂ® provides a 360Â° cooling effect for the entire foot through the adiHex/mesh upper construction and ventilation cut-outs in the outsole.
- The lace cover provides a cleaner kicking surface to reduce missed shots and passes.
- The glove-like fit of the TUNIT makes for a lighter shoe and allows a better feel for the ball.
The Adidas +F50 TUNIT will most likely be featured at the 2006 FIFA World Cup.Â For more information on the Adidas +F5 TUNIT can be found at the Adidas website.